- He never possessed a dinner jacket .
- The acid has burnt a hole in my jacket .
- Whereabouts did you leave your jacket ?
- The gun caused a bulge in his jacket .
- She wore a jacket and skirt of purple velvet .
- This jacket has n't been properly washed .
- Around the engine cylinder is a water jacket .
- Make two children 's jackets out of this gown .
- The life jacket buoyed her up until help arrived .
- He bought a jacket at the gentleman 's outfitters .
- Your jacket needs brushing down .
- She pulled out a sheet of paper from inside her jacket .
- I can make this padded jacket do for another winter .
- This jacket is very dirty. give it a good scrubbing .
- Lucy helped him into the jacket .
- The jacket was cut too long .
- John's jacket got out of shape because of the heavy rain .
- This jacket needs to be remade .
- The jacket is too tight and it 's not comfortable .
- The blood soaked through his shirt and stained his jacket .